Friday, July 24, 2009
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Yes. I know it has been a while since I last posted. Needless to say it's because I have been incredibly busy.
- Locked my Edit down ( I am glad I spent the time to really let the editing of the film come to life. The rough cut went from 1hr and 47 minutes to my current 1hr and 32 minutes).
- Performed some very interesting color stylization passes (not 'correction') using some powerful tools in After Effects. Everything was stylized to fit an emotion or an atmosphere.
- Performed some basic animation/composite work for different scenes in the film. The more complicated and intricate work is being handled by Mark Jeschke (oogamedia.com).
- ADR passes for about 90% of the dialog.
- Recorded an entire original score for my film. A dozen+ tunes move the movie along, each song serving it's specific role.
The Sound Booth was completed early in the Spring and was immediately put to use. I brought my actors back into 'the Dungeon' of Mitchell Street Pictures for some very productive ADR passes. I am currently finishing Foley work using the booth but I will have to make many trips into the city at night to grab more natural sounds here and there.
I am very proud of my work and the work of everyone involved with the project. Stay tuned please and start bracing yourself.